TUESDAY 4 MARCH 2008
The Assembly to sit at 10.30 am
Marshalled list of amendments.
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE BUSINESS
- Second Stage - Building Regulations (Amendment) Bill (NIA 11/07)
[Minister of Finance and Personnel]
- Consideration Stage - Public Health (Amendment) Bill (NIA 8/07)
[Minister of Health, Social Services and Public Safety]
- Motion - Standing Committee Membership
- Proposed: That Mr Thomas Burns replace Mr Patsy McGlone as a member of the Public Accounts Committee.
[Mr PJ Bradley]
- Motion - Hospital Acquired Infections
- Proposed: That this Assembly, following the number of deaths associated with hospital acquired infections from 2001 to date, calls on the Minister of Health, Social Services and Public Safety to initiate, as a matter of urgency, a full, independent and time-bound public inquiry.
[Chairperson, Committee for Health, Social Services and Public Safety]
PRIVATE MEMBERS’ BUSINESS
- Motion - Youth Services Budget
- Proposed: That this Assembly expresses its concern at the eight per cent reduction of the Youth Services budget for the year 2008/09; calls on the Minister of Education to redirect resources from within her budget to make good the cuts; and believes that Youth Services would have greater long term security with local councils, after the Review of Public Administration.
[Mr S Wilson]
[Miss M McIlveen]
- Plans for an educational campus at the Lisanelly site, Omagh.
[Mr B McElduff]