Revised Order Paper
MONDAY 14 JANUARY 2008
The Assembly to sit at noon
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE BUSINESS
- Motion - The Working Time (Amendment) Regulations ( Northern Ireland) 2007
- Proposed: That the Working Time (Amendment) Regulations ( Northern Ireland) 2007 (S.R. 2007/340) be approved.
[Minister for Employment and Learning]
- Motion - Legislative Consent - Health and Social Care Bill
- Proposed: That this Assembly endorses the principle of the extension to Northern Ireland of provisions of the Health and Social Care Bill dealing with the entering into of arrangements with the Care Quality Commission; regulation of health professions; the health in pregnancy grant (including provision for making such grant an excepted matter under the Northern Ireland Act 1998); and the abolition of the National Biological Standards Board.
[Minister of Health, Social Services and Public Safety]
3.1 Minister of Education
3.3 Minister for Employment and Learning
3.4 Minister of Enterprise, Trade and Investment
PRIVATE MEMBERS’ BUSINESS
- Motion - All Party Assembly Group on Children and Young People
- Proposed: That this Assembly notes the work of Professor Heckman and Mark Greenberg on government investment with young children; urges the Executive to take note of the outcomes from this work, and to invest in early intervention and prevention; and calls on the Executive to protect, maintain and further develop the investment that has been made in children and young people, through Executive Programme Funds, the Children and Young People’s Priority Funding Package, and the Supporting Families Package.
[Mr R Beggs]
[Mrs M Bradley]
[Miss M McIlveen]
[Ms S Ramsey]
[Mrs N Long]
[Ms D Purvis]
- Funding crisis for the Enler Project, Ballybeen.
[Mrs I Robinson]