TUESDAY 3 JULY 2007
The Assembly to sit at 10.30 am
PRIVATE MEMBERS’ BUSINESS
- Motion - Racial Equality Strategy
- Proposed: That this Assembly urges the Office of the First Minister and Deputy First Minister to ensure that the second Implementation Action Plan of the Racial Equality Strategy fully and rigorously addresses issues of racial equality for minority ethnic communities in Northern Ireland.
[Ms A Lo]
[Mrs N Long]
[Dr S Farry]
- Motion - Respite Provision
- Proposed: That this Assembly demands improved respite provision for those with special needs.
[Mrs I Robinson]
- Motion - Victims
- Proposed: That this Assembly urges the Executive to implement the recommendations of the final report by the Interim Commissioner for Victims and Survivors, entitled ‘Support for Victims and Survivors: Addressing the Human Legacy’.
[Mr D Kennedy]
[Mr T Elliott]
- Motion - Rural Dwellings
- Proposed: That this Assembly notes that members of the farming community can apply for retirement dwellings, and asks the Minister of the Environment to apply the same rationale to other countryside businesses, such as pubs and restaurants, allowing them to apply for the same occupancy tie relief, or replacement dwellings, and to have the same rights as other rural businesses.
[Mr J Shannon]
- Lignite mining in North Antrim.
[Mr D McKay]