TUESDAY 26 JUNE 2007
The Assembly to sit at 10.30 am
2. EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE BUSINESS
- Second Stage – Taxis Bill (NIA 4/07)
[Minister of the Environment]
3. PRIVATE MEMBERS’ BUSINESS
- Motion - Pay Parity for Further Education Lecturers
- Proposed: That this Assembly supports the campaign of further education lecturers for pay parity with teachers in schools; and calls for an end to further education lecturers’ pay levels being decided by the Government’s public sector pay policy.
[Mr P Butler](R)
[Mr M Brady]
- Motion - Transformation Fund
- Proposed: That this Assembly urges the Executive to consider making available a transformation fund, similar to that in England, Scotland and Wales, to support the professional development of the childcare and early education workforce in Northern Ireland.
- Motion - Pension Provision for former RUC Part-Time Reserve
- Proposed: That this Assembly supports the right of members of the former Royal Ulster Constabulary Part-Time Reserve to proper pension provision, as agreed, without division, by the Assembly on 20 November 2001; and calls upon the Office of the First Minister and Deputy First Minister to make representations to the Secretary of State to have the matter satisfactorily addressed.
[Mr D McNarry]
- Recent flooding in East Belfast.
[Sir Reg Empey]