MONDAY 1 OCTOBER 2007
The Assembly to sit at noon
- COMMITTEE BUSINESS
- Motion - Committee Membership - Public Accounts Committee
- Proposed: That Mr Mickey Brady replace Mr Willie Clarke as a member of the Public Accounts Committee.
[Ms C Ní Chuilín]
- Motion - Extension of Committee Stage: Health (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill
- Proposed: That, in accordance with Standing Order 31(4), the period referred to in Standing Order 31(2) be extended to 7 November 2007, in relation to the Committee Stage of the Health (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill (NIA Bill 2/07).
[Chairperson, Committee for Health, Social Services and Public Safety]
- Motion - Prayer of Annulment - S.R. 2007/372
- Proposed: That the Local Government Pension Scheme (Amendment No. 2) Regulations ( Northern Ireland) (S.R. 2007/372) be annulled.
[Chairperson, Committee for the Environment]
3.1 Minister of Health, Social Services and Public Safety
3.2 Minister for Regional Development
3.3 Minister for Social Development
PRIVATE MEMBERS’ BUSINESS
- Motion - Mandatory Registration of Landlords
- Proposed: That this Assembly calls upon the Minister for Social Development to legislate for the mandatory registration of all landlords in the private sector.
[Mr F McCann]
[Mr M Brady]
- Motion - Strategic Planning Policy
- Proposed: That this Assembly calls upon the Minister for Regional Development to remove gardens from the definition of brownfield/previously developed sites in the review of the Regional Development Strategy and Planning Policy Statement 12: Housing in Settlements; and to address the failure of strategic planning policy to protect the unique character of towns, villages and urban landscapes throughout Northern Ireland.
[Mr R Beggs]