MONDAY 12 NOVEMBER 2007
The Assembly to sit at noon
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE BUSINESS
- First Stage - Pensions Bill (NIA 7/07)
[Minister for Social Development]
- Motion - Pig Production Development Committee (Winding Up) Order (Northern Ireland) 2007
- Proposed: That the Pig Production Development Committee (Winding Up) Order (Northern Ireland) 2007 (S.R. 2007/354) be approved.
[Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development]
3.1 First Minister and deputy First Minister
3.2 Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development
3.3 Minister of Culture, Arts and Leisure
PRIVATE MEMBERS’ BUSINESS
- Motion - Road Deaths
- Proposed: That this Assembly calls for an all-Ireland summit to tackle the crisis on our roads, and for the integration of the Road Safety Council and the Road Safety Authority, to deal with the issue of road safety on an all-Ireland basis.
[Mr C Boylan]
[Mr R McCartney]
- Motion - Co-Ownership and Shared Equity
- Proposed: That this Assembly calls for an expansion of housing co-ownership to at least 10% of the overall housing market in Northern Ireland, with a wide variety of shared equity options available to first time home buyers.
[Mr S Gardiner]
[Mr K Robinson]
[Mr D Kennedy]