TUESDAY 26 MAY 2009
The Assembly to sit at 10.30 am
2. EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE BUSINESS
- - Motion - Social Security (Lone Parents and Miscellaneous Amendments) Regulations ( Northern Ireland) 2008
- - Proposed: That the Social Security (Lone Parents and Miscellaneous Amendments) Regulations ( Northern Ireland) 2008 be approved.
[Minister for Social Development]
3. QUESTION TIME
3.2 Employment and Learning
3.3 Enterprise, Trade and Investment
4. PRIVATE MEMBERS’ BUSINESS
- Motion - Educational Underachievement
- Proposed: That this Assembly urges the Minister of Education to put in place more efficient, targeted measures to deal with educational underachievement rather than relying on the mechanism of free school meal entitlement.
[Mr B McCrea]
[Mr T Elliott]
- Motion - Race Relations
- Proposed: That this Assembly calls on the First Minister and deputy First Minister to review the current Race Relations (Northern Ireland) Order 1997,in view of the fact that the current law does not offer the same levels of protection as in other parts of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland, and also given the d eficiencies in the Race Relations Order (Amendment) Regulations ( Northern Ireland) 2003.
[Ms A Lo]
[Ms J McCann]
[Ms D Purvis]
[Mr D O’Loan]
- Redundancies at Nortel.
[Dr W McCrea]