|Membership||What's Happening||Committees||Publications||Assembly Commission||General Info||Job Opportunities||Help|
The Assembly to sit at 10.30 am
2. EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE BUSINESS
- Second Stage - Personal Social Services (Amendment) Bill (NIA Bill 1/01)
[Minister of Health, Social Services and Public Safety]
- Further Consideration Stage - Industrial Development Bill (NIA Bill 18/00)
[Minister of Enterprise, Trade and Investment]
3. PRIVATE MEMBERS' BUSINESS
- Motion - Threshold Assessment (NI)
Proposed: That this Assembly acknowledges the serious concerns surrounding threshold assessment, including equality, and urges the representatives of the teachers and employers to review all aspects of it.
[Mr B Hutchinson]
- Motion - Sellafield Nuclear Plant
Proposed: That this Assembly calls for the withdrawal of the licence issued by the British Government to British Nuclear Fuels Ltd in respect of the full commissioning of the Mixed Oxide Plant, and for the proper decommissioning of all nuclear re-processing activities, leading to the run-down and closure of the plant at Sellafield in Cumbria.
[Mr E McGrady MP]
- Motion - Dual Currency Status for the Euro/Sterling in Northern Ireland
Proposed: That this Assembly recognises the advanced state of preparations by our local financial, commercial and business interests to respond to the introduction of the Euro from January 2002. This Assembly urges the Executive to seek the maximum fiscal and economic support for our local manufacturing and business sector to facilitate the efficient transaction of business within the island of Ireland and with other European Union economies.
[Dr D O'Hagan]
|Home| Today's Business| Questions | Official Report| Legislation| Site Map| Links| Feedback| Search|