MONDAY 2 JUNE 2008
The Assembly to sit at noon
2. COMMITTEE BUSINESS
- Motion - Report of the Ad Hoc Committee on Local Postal Services
- Proposed: That this Assembly expresses its concern and deep disappointment at the planned closure of, and service changes to, certain local Post Offices; approves the report of the Ad Hoc Committee set up to consider, and make proposals for, partnerships that could enhance the economic case for viable local postal services; and agrees that it should be submitted to the Secretary of State for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform as a report of the Northern Ireland Assembly.
[Chairperson, Ad Hoc Committee on Local Postal Services]
- Motion - Report of the Committee on Procedures into Committee Systems and Structures
- Proposed: That this Assembly approves the Report of the Committee on Procedures into Committee Systems and Structures.
[Chairperson, Committee on Procedures]
3. QUESTION TIME
3.1 Minister of Health, Social Services and Public Safety
3.2 Minister for Regional Development
3.3 Minister for Social Development
4. PRIVATE MEMBERS’ BUSINESS
- Motion - Not-for-Profit Mortgage Rescue Scheme
- Proposed: That this Assembly calls on the Minister for Social Development to investigate the establishment of a not-for-profit mortgage rescue scheme for Northern Ireland, in line with other parts of the United Kingdom.
[Mr J Craig]
[Mr G Campbell]
[Miss M McIlveen]
[Mr D Hilditch]