TUESDAY 13 MAY 2008
The Assembly to sit at 10.30 am
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE BUSINESS
- Final Stage - Commission for Victims and Survivors Bill (NIA 12/07)
[First Minister and deputy First Minister]
PRIVATE MEMBERS’ BUSINESS
- Motion - Post-Primary Transfer
- Proposed: That this Assembly, given high levels of public concern, calls on the Executive to create a Ministerial Sub-Committee to recommend appropriate regulations to govern post-primary transfer from 2010.
[Mr B McCrea]
[Mr K Robinson]
[Mr R Beggs]
[Mr D Kennedy]
- Motion - Irish Medium Schools in Dungannon / South Tyrone
- Proposed: That this Assembly calls on the Minister of Education to abandon proposals to establish primary and post-primary Irish Medium schools in Dungannon and the wider South Tyrone area where there are already a considerable number of long-term unfilled places; and expresses its concern at the detrimental impact the creation of such schools would have on both present and future Education budgets.
[ Lord Morrow]
[Mrs A Foster]
- Motion - Sustainable Energy
- Proposed: That this Assembly notes the recommendations in the review of the Sustainable Energy Market; and calls on the Executive to ensure that there is closer co-operation between different departments to ensure that sustainable energy, including renewable energy, is developed in such a way that benefits the environment, and tackles the socio-economic problems that face families due to fuel poverty.
[Ms J McCann]
[Mr P Maskey]
- Waste management in East Derry/Londonderry.
[Mr F Brolly]