TUESDAY 26 FEBRUARY 2008
The Assembly to sit at 10.30 am
2. EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE BUSINESS
- Consideration Stage - Taxis Bill (NIA 4/07)
[Minister of the Environment]
- Final Stage - Budget Bill (NIA 10/07)
[Minister of Finance and Personnel]
- Motion - Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses (Amendment) Regulations Northern Ireland 2008
- Proposed: That the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses (Amendment) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2008 be approved.
[Minister for Employment and Learning]
-Motion - Legislative Consent - Pensions Bill
- Proposed: That this Assembly endorses the principle of the extension to Northern Ireland of provisions of the Pensions Bill as introduced in the House of Commons dealing with the Pensions Regulator Tribunal, information relating to private pensions policy and retirement planning, the power to establish a pension scheme, the remit of the Personal Accounts Delivery Authority, the Pension Protection Fund and the Fraud Compensation Fund; and of amendments to that Bill introducing new provisions to the Financial Assistance Scheme.
[Minister for Social Development]
- Pre-school educational provision in the Lagan Valley constituency.
[Rt Hon J Donaldson]