TUESDAY 19 FEBRUARY 2008
The Assembly to sit at 10.30 am
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE BUSINESS
- Consideration Stage - Budget Bill (NIA 10/07)
[Minister of Finance and Personnel]
PRIVATE MEMBERS’ BUSINESS
- Motion - Tourism
- Proposed: That this Assembly calls on the Minister of Enterprise, Trade and Investment to bring forward plans to develop tourist infrastructure, particularly in areas of social need, and to recognise the significant potential of political tourism.
[Mr P Maskey]
[Mr W Clarke]
- Motion - Murder of Mr Paul Quinn
- Proposed: That this Assembly condemns the murder of Mr Paul Quinn; notes the clarification by the British and Irish Governments that they do not hold the view that the victim was involved in criminality of any kind; further notes the assessments of Sir Hugh Orde and the Independent Monitoring Commission regarding the involvement in this crime of persons who are current or former members of the Provisional IRA, or who have associations with members or former members of the Provisional IRA; and calls upon everyone to encourage people to come forward and assist the police investigations being carried out by the PSNI and an Garda Síochána.
[Mr D Bradley]
[Mr A Attwood]
- Motion - Conductive Education
- Proposed: That this Assembly supports conductive education and commends the Buddy Bear School, Dungannon, to the Office of the First Minister and deputy First Minister and the Minister of Education for financial support and assistance.
[Mr D Bradley]
[Mr B McCrea]
[Mr T Lunn]
[Mr G Savage]
[Mr F Molloy]
Health provision in Larne.
[Mr A Ross]