MONDAY 18 FEBRUARY 2008
The Assembly to sit at noon
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE BUSINESS
- Motion - Legislative Consent - UK Energy Bill
- Proposed: That this Assembly endorses the principle of the extension to Northern Ireland of the provision of the Energy Bill dealing with gas storage which is contained in clause 35 of, and paragraph 5 of Schedule 1 to, that Bill as introduced in the House of Commons.
[Minister of Enterprise, Trade and Investment]
3.1 First Minister and deputy First Minister
3.2 Minister of the Environment
3.3 Minister of Finance and Personnel
PRIVATE MEMBERS’ BUSINESS
- Motion - Roads Maintenance Funding
- Proposed: That this Assembly calls on the Minister for Regional Development to review roads maintenance funding and to ensure that sufficient funding will be made available in line with the Roads Service structural maintenance funding plan.
[Mr J McCallister]
[Mr F Cobain]
[Mr T Elliott]
- Motion - The Re-Classification of the Terrorist Campaign
- Proposed: That this Assembly repudiates any suggestion that the 30 year terrorist campaign in Northern Ireland be re-classified as a ‘war’.
[Mr M Storey]
[Dr W McCrea]