TUESDAY 5 FEBRUARY 2008
The Assembly to sit at 10.30 am
2. EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE BUSINESS
- Final Stage - Health (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill (NIA 2/07)
[Minister of Health, Social Services and Public Safety]
3. PRIVATE MEMBERS’ BUSINESS
- Motion - Youth Services Budget
- Proposed: That this Assembly expresses its concern at the 8% reduction of the Youth Services budget for the year 2008/2009; calls on the Minister of Education to redirect resources from within her budget to make good the cuts which she has proposed in the draft Education budget; and believes that Youth Services would have greater long-term security with local councils after the Review of Public Administration.
[Mr S Wilson]
- Motion - Exploitation of Migrant Labour and Human Trafficking
- Proposed: That this Assembly expresses concern at the exploitation of migrant labour and the growth of human trafficking; and calls for the ratification of the 1990 United Nations Migrant Rights Convention and the 2005 Council of Europe Convention on Action against the Trafficking in Human Beings.
[Mrs D Kelly]
- Post-primary education in County Fermanagh.