TUESDAY 4 DECEMBER 2007
The Assembly to sit at 10.30 am
2. EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE BUSINESS
Second Stage - Public Health (Amendment) Bill (NIA 8/07)
[Minister of Health, Social Services and Public Safety]
Consideration Stage - Pensions Bill (NIA 7/07)
[Minister for Social Development]
3. PRIVATE MEMBERS’ BUSINESS
- Motion - Drink Spiking
- Proposed: That this Assembly, in view of the increase in ‘spiking’ of drinks, calls on the Minister of Health, Social Services and Public Safety to provide for date rape prevention kits to be made available free of charge.
[Ms S Ramsey]
[Ms J McCann]
- Motion - Royal Commission – United Kingdom
- Proposed: That this Assembly believes, following devolution in Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales, that a Royal Commission should be appointed to review the steps that need to be taken to maintain the unity of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland within the United Kingdom.
[Mr G Savage]
[Mr D Burnside]
[Mr D McNarry]
Provision of traffic attendants in Waterfoot, Cushendall and Cushendun.
[Mr D O’Loan]