MONDAY 3 DECEMBER 2007
The Assembly to sit at noon
2. EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE BUSINESS
- Motion - Road Transport Licensing (Fees) (Amendment) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2007
- Proposed: That the Road Transport Licensing (Fees) (Amendment) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2007 (S.R. 2007/461) be approved.
[Minister of the Environment]
- Motion - Legislative Consent - Criminal Justice and Immigration Bill
- Proposed: That this Assembly endorses the principle of the extension to Northern Ireland of the provisions of the Criminal Justice and Immigration Bill dealing with nuisance or disturbance on Health and Social Services premises which are contained in clause 107 of, and schedule 18 to, that Bill as introduced in the House of Commons.
[Minister of Health, Social Services and Public Safety]
3. COMMITTEE BUSINESS
- Motion - Ad Hoc Committee: draft Sexual Offences (Northern Ireland) Order 2007
- Proposed: That, as provided for in Standing Order 48(7), this Assembly appoints an Ad Hoc Committee to consider the proposal for a draft Sexual Offences (Northern Ireland) Order 2007, referred by the Secretary of State for Northern Ireland, and to submit a report to the Assembly by 4 February 2008.
Composition: DUP 3
Sinn Féin 3
Quorum: The quorum shall be five members.
Procedure: The procedures of the Committee shall be such as the Committee shall determine.
[Mr D McNarry]
[Mr T Burns]
4. QUESTION TIME
4.1 Minister of Health, Social Services and Public Safety
4.2 Minister for Regional Development
4.3 Minister for Social Development
5. PRIVATE MEMBERS’ BUSINESS
- Motion - Health Service Reform
- Proposed: That this Assembly calls on the Minister of Health, Social Services and Public Safety to bring forward a Health and Social Services Reform Bill, as a matter of urgency, for consideration by the Assembly.
[Mrs I Robinson]
[Mr A Easton]
[Mr T Buchanan]
Midnight Soccer in West Belfast.
[Ms J McCann]