TUESDAY 27 NOVEMBER 2007
The Assembly to sit at 10.30 am
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE BUSINESS
- Motion - Legislative Consent - Dormant Bank and Building Society Accounts Bill
- Proposed: That this Assembly agrees that the provisions in the Dormant Bank and Building Society Accounts Bill relating to the distribution in Northern Ireland of sums released from dormant bank and building society accounts should be considered by the UK Parliament.
[Minister of Finance and Personnel]
- Motion - Reports of the Comptroller and Auditor General
- Proposed: That this Assembly orders that any report by the Comptroller and Auditor General, which has been prepared under Article (8) of the Audit (NI) Order 1987 for presentation to the Northern Ireland Assembly in accordance with Article 11 of that Order, be printed and published under the authority of the Assembly.
[Chairperson, Public Accounts Committee]
Motion - Draft Budget
- Proposed: That this Assembly takes note of the draft Budget, announced on 25 October 2007 by the Minister of Finance and Personnel.
[Chairperson, Committee for Finance and Personnel]