TUESDAY 13 NOVEMBER 2007
The Assembly to sit at 10.30 am
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE BUSINESS
- Motion - Local Government
- Proposed: That this Assembly notes the emerging findings of the review of the Review of Public Administration decisions, as they relate to local government, and the initial proposals for the future shape of local government.
[Minister of the Environment]
PRIVATE MEMBERS’ BUSINESS
- Motion - Sports Strategy
- Proposed: That this Assembly recognises the importance of sport in the physical, social and economic well-being of society; expresses concern that National Lottery funding is being diverted to the 2012 London Olympics and will have a negative impact on community sport; and believes that the proposed draft budget is not sufficient to meet the standards and priorities of the proposed sports strategy recently announced by the Minister of Culture, Arts and Leisure.
[Mr P Ramsey]
- Motion - Irish-Medium Club Bank
- Proposed: That this Assembly opposes the introduction of a club bank arrangement for establishing Irish-Medium schools in Northern Ireland.
[Miss M McIlveen]
[Mr M Storey]
- The proposed new build campus for Holywood Priory College.
[Dr S Farry]