MONDAY 2 JULY 2007
The Assembly to sit at noon
- Motion - Committee Membership - Business Committee
- Proposed: That Mr Patsy McGlone replace Dr Alasdair McDonnell as a member of the Business Committee.
[Dr A McDonnell]
3.1 Minister of Health, Social Services and Public Safety
3.2 Minister for Regional Development
3.3 Minister for Social Development
3.4 Assembly Commission
PRIVATE MEMBERS’ BUSINESS
- Motion - NHS Dental Treatment
- Proposed: That this Assembly expresses concern about the lack of availability of NHS dental treatment and calls upon the Minister of Health, Social Services and Public Safety to act immediately to ensure that NHS treatment is available to all those who are entitled to it, in conjunction with a dental health strategy.
[Mr T Gallagher]
[Mrs C Hanna]
- Motion - Accidents in Construction Industry
- Proposed: That this Assembly calls on the Minister of Enterprise, Trade and Investment to ensure continued progress in addressing accident rates in the construction industry through the Buildsafe Northern Ireland initiative. [Mr L Cree]
[Mr A McFarland]
- Antrim - Knockmore Railway Line.
[Mr T Burns]