THURSDAY 25 OCTOBER 2007
The Assembly to sit at 10.30 am
2. EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE BUSINESS
3. PRIVATE MEMBERS’ BUSINESS
- Motion - IVF Fertility Waiting Lists
- Proposed: That this Assembly calls for a review of the policy on IVF fertility waiting lists including urgent consideration of the introduction of age-weighting criteria.
[Mr A Attwood]
- Motion - Windscale/Sellafield
- Proposed: That this Assembly expresses concern at the findings of the report on the impact of the Windscale Piles accident at the Sellafield nuclear plant and the implications that this has for the health and well-being of people living on these islands and in Europe; and calls upon the Government to discontinue all operations at the Sellafield nuclear plant.
[Mr D McKay]
[Mr W Clarke]