TUESDAY 11 SEPTEMBER 2007
The Assembly to sit at 10.30 am
PRIVATE MEMBERS’ BUSINESS
- Motion - Football Offences Act
- Proposed: That this Assembly congratulates the Irish Football Association on its campaign against sectarianism and, in order to strengthen powers of sporting bodies to deal with sectarianism and violence in sports grounds, calls on the Minister of Culture, Arts and Leisure to commence consultation, with a view to introducing to Northern Ireland an Act similar to the Football Offences Act 1991.
[Mr K McCarthy]
[Dr K Deeny]
[Mr B Wilson]
- Motion - Attacks on Orange Halls
- Proposed: That this Assembly condemns all attacks on Orange Halls and calls on all political parties to use their influence to stop such sectarian attacks.
[Mr A Easton]
[Mr N McCausland]
- Motion - National Minimum Wage
- Proposed: That this Assembly opposes any attempt to replace the national minimum wage with regional variants.
[Mr B McCrea]
[Mr D McClarty]
- The new Visitors’ Centre at the Giant’s Causeway.
[Mr D O’Loan]