MONDAY 15 OCTOBER 2007
The Assembly to sit at noon
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE BUSINESS
- Motion - Draft Renewables Obligation (Amendment) Order (Northern Ireland) 2007
- Proposed: That the draft Renewables Obligation (Amendment) Order (Northern Ireland) 2007 be approved.
[Minister of Enterprise, Trade and Investment]
PRIVATE MEMBERS’ BUSINESS
- Motion - Bill of Rights Forum Membership
- Proposed: That this Assembly acknowledges that the unionist community has been largely excluded from the human rights process in Northern Ireland and under-represented within the human rights sector, resulting in the Bill of Rights Forum having a clear imbalance in the composition of its membership; believes that without the support of all sections of our community any Bill of Rights process is fundamentally flawed; and calls upon the Secretary of State to address these problems urgently, by ensuring processes that will facilitate better engagement with the unionist community and ensuring that the membership of the Bill of Rights Forum is more reflective of all the people of Northern Ireland.
[Miss M McIlveen]
[Mr G Campbell]
- Motion - Executive Legislative Programme
- Proposed: That this Assembly calls on the Executive Committee to produce, before the Hallowe’en recess, an Executive legislative programme detailing executive business for the current Assembly session.
[Mr D Kennedy]
[Mr K Robinson]
[Rev Dr R Coulter]