TUESDAY 12 JUNE 2007
The Assembly to sit at 10.30 am
2. EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE BUSINESS
Second Stage – Welfare Reform Bill (NIA 01/07)
[Minister for Social Development]
Second Stage – Budget Bill (NIA 03/07)
[Minister of Finance and Personnel]
3. COMMITTEE BUSINESS
- Motion - Committee for the Office of the First Minister and Deputy First Minister
Proposed: That this Assembly approves the change of name of the Statutory Committee called the Committee of the Centre to the Committee for the Office of the First Minister and Deputy First Minister.
[Chairperson, Committee of the Centre]
4. PRIVATE MEMBERS’ BUSINESS
- Motion – Industrial Rates
- Proposed: That this Assembly calls on the Minister of Finance and Personnel to honour the resolution made by the ‘Hain’ Assembly, on 6 June 2006, to cap industrial rates at 25 per cent.
[Mr R Beggs]
[Mr L Cree]
The case for the location of public sector jobs in West Tyrone.
[Mr B McElduff]