TUESDAY 19 JANUARY 2010
The Assembly to sit at 10.30am
2. EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE BUSINESS
- Final Stage - Pensions Regulator Tribunal (Transfer of Functions) Bill (NIA 4/09)
[ Minister for Social Development ]
3. QUESTION TIME
3.1 Culture, Arts and Leisure
4. PRIVATE MEMBERS’ BUSINESS
- Motion - Warm Homes Scheme
- Proposed: That this Assembly recognises the valuable contribution of the Warm Homes Scheme, since its inception, in improving the energy and fuel efficiency of thousands of homes, and in tackling fuel poverty in Northern Ireland; welcomes the allocation of over £20 million to the scheme in this financial year; notes with concern the low levels of heating installations this year to date; and calls on the Minister for Social Development to examine the progress of the scheme and to review the eligibility criteria with a view to making them more flexible in respect of heating replacements whilst still focusing on people most in need.
[Mr S Hamilton]
[Mr D Hilditch]
[Mr J Craig]
[Mr A Easton]
- Motion - Landlord Registration
- Proposed: That this Assembly notes the efforts currently being made by the Minister for Employment and Learning to address the ongoing issues related to the Holyland area of South Belfast; and calls on the Minister for Social Development to introduce mandatory landlord registration, as landlord registration has been identified by stakeholders as a necessary step in addressing these issues.
[Mr A Maskey]
[Ms S Ramsey]
[Mr F McCann]
- Project Kelvin in the Constituency of Newry and Armagh.
[Mr D Bradley]