TUESDAY 17 NOVEMBER 2009
The Assembly to sit at 10.30am
2. EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE BUSINESS
- Consideration Stage - Diseases of Animals Bill (NIA 22/07)
[Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development]
3. QUESTION TIME
3.1 Social Development
4. PRIVATE MEMBERS’ BUSINESS
- Motion - NI Budget
- Proposed: That this Assembly opposes any reduction in the Northern Ireland block grant during the next Comprehensive Spending Review.
[Mr S Hamilton]
[Mr G Campbell]
- Motion - Rural Schools
- Proposed: That this Assembly notes that many of our smaller schools are under the viability quota proposed in the Department of Education sustainable schools policy; and calls on the Minister of Education to enact suitable pilot projects to develop ways of maintaining the viability of our smaller schools.
[Mr D Bradley]
[Mr T Gallagher]
The delayed Multi-element Improvement Scheme for 19 rural cottages within the Housing Executive’s Lurgan District area.