MONDAY 21 SEPTEMBER 2009
The Assembly to sit at noon
2. EXECUTIVE BUSINESS
- First Stage - Water and Sewerage Services (Amendment) Bill (NIA 3/09)
[Minister for Regional Development]
A bill to enable the Department for Regional Development to continue to make payments to water and sewerage undertakers for a limited period.
3. QUESTION TIME
3.1 Office of the First Minister and deputy First Minister
3.2 Agriculture and Rural Development
4. PRIVATE MEMBERS’ BUSINESS
- Motion - Financial Support for Sports Clubs
- Proposed: That this Assembly calls on the Minister of Culture, Arts and Leisure to ensure that no sports club, which facilitates a commemoration or glorification of terrorism, receives financial support through his Department, either directly or indirectly.
[Mr T Elliot]
[Mr D Kennedy]
[Mr D McNarry]
- Motion - Civil Service Recruitment
- Proposed: That this Assembly notes the efforts made by the Northern Ireland Civil Service in recent years to address the under-representation of Protestants among those applying for, and being recruited to, occupational groups which have most employees in the Civil Service; and calls for continued monitoring of all the grades, but particularly those grades where thousands of people are employed, in order that those from all community backgrounds can have confidence in the recruitment process.
[Mr G Campbell]
[Mr P Weir]