TUESDAY 15 SEPTEMBER 2009
The Assembly to sit at 10.30 am
2. EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE BUSINESS
- Second Stage - Forestry Bill (NIA 11/08)
[Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development]
3. QUESTION TIME
3.1 Social Development
4. PRIVATE MEMBERS’ BUSINESS
- Motion - Home Improvement Grants
- Proposed: That this Assembly urges the Minister for Social Development to explain why the Housing Executive has suspended the payment of home improvement grants, despite the Department for Social Development being awarded an extra £20m in the June monitoring round for housing; and further calls on the Minister to remove the suspension of these grants, which are vital to meeting the Decent Homes Standards to enable essential maintenance and home improvements work to be carried out.
[Mr F McCann]
[Ms C Ní Chuilín]
[Mr M Brady]
Extending the natural gas network in the Strangford Constituency.
[Mr S Hamilton]