TUESDAY 5 MAY 2009
The Assembly to sit at 10.30 amMarshalled List of Amendments
2. QUESTION TIME
2.1 Office of the First Minister and deputy First Minister
2.3 Finance and Personnel
2.4 Assembly Commission
3. PRIVATE MEMBERS’ BUSINESS
- Motion - Employment Support Allowance
- Proposed: That this Assembly calls on the Minister for Social Development to make access to employment support allowance easier for vulnerable claimants who have difficulty in understanding the complexities of the benefit and are unable to obtain the relevant information required to claim.
[Mr M Brady]
[Ms C Ní Chuilín]
[Mr F McCann]
- Motion - Costs of Division
- Proposed: That this Assembly regrets that the Deloitte Report ‘Research into the financial cost of the Northern Ireland divide’, commissioned by the Office of the First Minister and deputy First Minister in 2006 has not been acted upon; and calls on the Executive to ensure that the potential to tackle both the direct and embedded costs of division are addressed within the current, and future, spending frameworks, and that the opportunities to provide shared and integrated goods, services and facilities are fully realised.
[Mr D Ford]
[Dr S Farry]
- Management of Assets and Pensions at Visteon Corporation.
[Mr G Adams]