MONDAY 2 FEBRUARY 2009
The Assembly to sit at noon
2. EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE BUSINESS
- Motion - Rates (Social Sector Value) (Amendment) Regulations ( Northern Ireland) 2009
- Proposed: That the Rates (Social Sector Value) (Amendment) Regulations ( Northern Ireland) 2009 be affirmed.
[Minister of Finance and Personnel]
3. COMMITTEE BUSINESS
- Motion - Extension of Committee Stage: Education Bill (NIA Bill 3/08)
- Proposed: That, in accordance with Standing Order 33(4), the period referred to in Standing Order 33(2) be extended to 30 September 2009, in relation to the Committee Stage of the Education Bill (NIA Bill 3/08).
[Chairperson, Committee for Education]
4. QUESTION TIME
4.1 Health, Social Services and Public Safety
4.2 Regional Development
4.3 Social Development
5. PRIVATE MEMBERS’ BUSINESS
- Motion - Consultative Group on the Past
- Proposed: That this Assembly recognises the importance of meeting the needs of victims; and condemns proposals from the Consultative Group on the Past which equate perpetrators of violence with innocent victims.
[ Lord Morrow]
[Mr D Simpson]
- Motion - Programme for Government and Budget
- Proposed: That this Assembly calls on the Executive to revise the priorities set out in the Executive Programme for Government and budget in light of the current economic crisis; and to direct further expenditure into social housing, retraining and upskilling.
[Mr M Durkan]
[Dr A McDonnell]
[Mrs D Kelly]
[Mr D O’Loan]