TUESDAY 27 JANUARY 2009
The Assembly to sit at 10.30 am
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE BUSINESS
- Further Consideration Stage - Building Regulations (Amendment) Bill (NIA 11/07)
[Minister of Finance and Personnel]
- Final Stage - Financial Assistance Bill (NIA 4/08)
[First Minister and deputy First Minister]
- Motion - Draft Energy (Amendment) Order (Northern Ireland) 2009
- Proposed: That the draft Energy (Amendment) Order (Northern Ireland) 2009 be approved.
[Minister of Enterprise, Trade and Investment]
- Motion - Take Note Debate - Strategic Stocktake
- Proposed: That this Assembly takes note of the Executive’s budget position for 2009/10 and 2010/11, in the context of the strategic stocktake as conveyed by the Minister of Finance and Personnel in the statement on 20 January 2009.
[Chairperson, Committee for Finance and Personnel]
PRIVATE MEMBERS’ BUSINESS
- Motion - Shared Future
- Proposed: That this Assembly states its concern at the failure of the Office of the First and deputy First Minister to meet its own deadlines for the publication of a draft strategy for Cohesion, Sharing and Integration, incorporating the Racial Equality Strategy; expresses its concern at the marginalisation of the existing Shared Future Framework and Action Plan and the resultant absence of a clear policy on community relations; and demands that the Department urgently brings forward detailed proposals for addressing the continued problems and consequences arising from division and segregation.
[Mr D Ford]
[Mrs N Long]
[Dr S Farry]
- The retention of Jobs and Benefits Office posts and services in Omagh.
[Mr B McElduff]