MONDAY 15 DECEMBER 2008
The Assembly to sit at noon
2. BUSINESS MOTION
- Motion - Suspension of Standing Orders
- Proposed: That Standing Order 10(2) (a) be suspended for 15 December 2008.
[ Lord Morrow]
[Ms C Ní Chuilín]
3. EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE BUSINESS
- Motion - Take Note Debate - Impact of the Global Economic Downturn
- Proposed: That this Assembly takes note of the measures taken by the Executive to strengthen the local economy and support those most vulnerable in society against the impact of the global economic downturn.
[First Minister and deputy First Minister]