TUESDAY 9 DECEMBER 2008
The Assembly to sit at 10.30 am
2. EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE BUSINESS
- Consideration Stage - Public Authorities (Reform) Bill (NIA 19/07)
[First Minister and deputy First Minister]
- Further Consideration Stage - Health and Social Care (Reform) Bill (NIA 21/07)
[Minister of Health, Social Services and Public Safety]
- Final Stage - Pensions (No. 2) Bill (NIA 2/08)
[Minister for Social Development]
3. PRIVATE MEMBERS’ BUSINESS
- Motion - Carbon Neutrality within the Northern Ireland Assembly
- Proposed: That this Assembly calls upon the Assembly Commission to draw up an action plan aimed at ensuring that all the buildings used by the Northern Ireland Assembly achieve carbon neutrality by 2015.
[Mr J Wells]
[Mr B Wilson]
The Redeployment of Department of Agriculture and Rural Development jobs from Derry/Londonderry.
[Mrs M Bradley]