TUESDAY 18 NOVEMBER 2008
The Assembly to sit at 10.30 am
PRIVATE MEMBERS’ BUSINESS
- Motion - Education, Employment and Training
- Proposed: That this Assembly expresses its concerns at the number of 16-19 year olds who are not in education, employment or training; and calls on the Minister for Employment and Learning to outline his actions to address this situation.
[Ms S Ramsey]
[Mrs M O’Neill]
[Ms C McGill]
[Mr P Butler]
- Motion - Rural Out of Hours Ambulance Coverage
- Proposed: That this Assembly calls on the Minister of Health, Social Services and Public Safety to ensure that rural communities are adequately provided for during periods of ‘out-of-hours’, and are not disadvantaged due to the reorganisation in the provision of ambulance cover.
[Mr A McQuillan]
- Motion - Reaffirmation of Executive Matters
- Proposed: That this Assembly reaffirms its resolution of 16 September 2008; and welcomes the call by leaders of business, manufacturing and construction for an early meeting of the Executive to discuss the delivery of key objectives, including a prompt roll-out of capital and regeneration projects, reform of the planning system, increased investment in education and skills for workers, reform of the public sector to reduce bureaucracy, a review of available resources to assist innovation and export, improvement of energy efficiency, investment in the development of renewables and the publication of overdue Delivery Implementation Plans for health and education facilities.
[Mr D O’Loan]
[Mr M Durkan]
[Dr A McDonnell]
[Mr P McGlone]
- Sexual assault in South Belfast.
[Ms A Lo]