TUESDAY 11 NOVEMBER 2008
The Assembly to sit at 10.30 am
Suspension at approximately 10.55 am to facilitate Members who wish to mark Armistice Day
2. PRIVATE MEMBERS’ BUSINESS
- Motion - Alcohol Misuse
- Proposed: That this Assembly considers that the misuse of alcohol in society causes serious damage to the health and social wellbeing of individuals and communities; and calls on the Executive to formulate, and implement, policies designed to reduce alcohol misuse.
[Mr P Ramsey]
- Motion - Review of Environmental Governance
- Proposed: That this Assembly expresses its concern at the failure of the previous Minister of the Environment to take forward the recommendations of the ‘Review of Environmental Governance’; believes that the Northern Ireland Environment Agency is not adequate to deal with the challenges facing Northern Ireland; and calls on the Executive to re-consider this matter urgently.
[Mr D Ford]
[Mrs N Long]
[Mr K McCarthy]
[Mr T Lunn]
- Motion - Drink Driving Limit
- Proposed: That this Assembly calls on the Minister of the Environment to investigate the viability of reducing the current drink-drive limit.
[Mr A Ross]
[Mr P Weir]
Ambulance provision in North Antrim.
[Mr I Paisley Jnr]