MONDAY 20 OCTOBER 2008
The Assembly to sit at noon
- Motion - Extension of Committee Stage: Public Authorities (Reform) Bill (NIA Bill 19/07)
- Proposed: That, in accordance with Standing Order 33(4), the period referred to in Standing Order 33(2) be extended to 12 December 2008, in relation to the Committee Stage of the Public Authorities (Reform) Bill (NIA Bill 19/07).
[Chairperson, Committee for the Office of the First Minister and deputy First Minister]
- Motion - Report from the Committee for Social Development on the Administration of Disability Living Allowance
- Proposed: That this Assembly approves the Report of the Committee for Social Development on the Administration of Disability Living Allowance and calls on the Department for Social Development to implement the recommendations.
[Chairperson, Committee for Social Development]
3.1 Minister of Education
3.2 Minister for Employment and Learning
3.3 Minister of Enterprise, Trade and Investment
PRIVATE MEMBERS’ BUSINESS
- Motion - Strategy to Promote Safety in Communities
- Proposed: That this Assembly calls for an inter-departmental, multi-disciplinary strategy, informed by the Patten report and the Criminal Justice Review report 2000, to include proposals on alcohol-related crime and prolific offenders, aimed at reducing harm and promoting safety in local communities, to be led by the First Minister and deputy First Minister.
Mr G Adams]
[Mr D McKay]
[Ms M Anderson]
- Motion - Removal of the Over Thirty Month Status
- Proposed: That this Assembly calls on the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development to take immediate steps to remove the Over Thirty Month status from cattle entering the food chain.
[Mr E Poots]
[Mr T Clarke]