MONDAY 13 OCTOBER 2008
The Assembly to sit at noon
2.1 First Minister and deputy First Minister
2.2 Minister for Regional Development
2.3 Minister of Culture, Arts and Leisure
PRIVATE MEMBERS’ BUSINESS
- First Stage - Community Use of Schools Premises Bill (NIA 1/08)
[Mr D McNarry]
A Bill to make provision for community use of school premises.
- Motion - Regulation of Private Landlords
- Proposed: That this Assembly calls on the Minister for Social Development to bring forward a proposal for legislation on the regulation of private landlords.
[Ms C Ní Chuilín]
[Mr F McCann]
[Mr M Brady]
- Motion - The Protection of Children and Vulnerable Adults (POCVA)
- Proposed: That this Assembly notes the waiting time for POCVA checks to be processed; further notes that this is adversely affecting child care centres, amongst other employers; and asks the Secretary of State to investigate the situation and ensure that applications are processed as a matter of urgency.
[Mr J Shannon]
[Mr S Hamilton]
[Mr G Robinson]