TUESDAY 23 SEPTEMBER 2008
The Assembly to sit at 10.30 am
- Motion - Referral of Matters to the Assembly and Executive Review Committee
- Proposed: That, in accordance with Standing Order 59(4)(b), this Assembly refers the following matters to the Assembly and Executive Review Committee:
(a) a review of progress on the implementation of the recommendations of, and the resolution of outstanding issues identified in, the Report on the Inquiry into the Devolution of Policing and Justice Matters (22/07/08R); and
(b) consideration of any other matter relating to the devolution of policing and justice matters.
[Chairperson, Assembly and Executive Review Committee]
PRIVATE MEMBERS’ BUSINESS
- Motion - Integrated Schools
- Proposed: That this Assembly calls on the Minister of Education to review the viability criteria for integrated schools.
[Dr S Farry]
[Mr T Lunn]
- Motion - Planning in Residential Areas
- Proposed: That this Assembly calls on the Minister of the Environment to review, and where necessary to amend, planning policies to protect the character of residential areas and to create mixed and balanced residential communities.
[Ms A Lo]
[Mrs N Long]
[Dr S Farry]
[Mr D Ford]
- Motion - 20mph Speed Limit Near Schools
- Proposed: That this Assembly calls on the Minister for Regional Development to consider introducing a 20mph restricted speed limit as part of a broader package of traffic calming measures in the vicinity of schools.
[Mrs M O’Neill]
[Mr F Molloy]
Development of the Magee Campus of the University of Ulster.
[Mr P Ramsey]